Important Terms and Conditions
- The study material provided by Ensure IAS is only for the individual student who has paid for it. If a student is found to have violated the copyright of Ensure IAS material, their admission will be cancelled.
- After completing the admission process, students will receive login details for the Classroom and Test Series program via email.
- Ensure IAS reserves the right to make changes to its programs, including the schedule and timings of the test series, if required.
- By providing an email address or mobile number to Ensure IAS, the student agrees to receive email and/or SMS communications from the institute. However, the student must understand that email and/or SMS may not be a safe and confidential means of communication. Ensure IAS is not responsible for any loss or damages suffered as a result of communicating with a student through email and/or SMS.
Online Payments Terms & Conditions
Kindly read the terms carefully before using the online payment facility
- Ensure IAS Company is based in New Delhi, India. Ensure IAS provides the online payment system. The Terms for online payment system may change anytime without notice. Thus, students must read latest payment terms before making payments.
- By using the online payment facility on this website, you agree to these terms.
- ENSURE IAS may change fees at any time. ENSURE IAS is not liable for any payment not reaching the correct account if the payment is declined by Bank/Card company or made to wrong account.
- Once the fee is paid, it is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- ENSURE IAS is not liable for damages arising from the use of this site or linked sites, regardless of legal policy.
- All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted during the payment process.
- ENSURE IAS shall not be liable for any failure to properly protect data from by them or being seen on their screen by other persons.
- Online Payments of Fees can be made by Credit / Debit card /Net banking or UPI. These payments are not collected by ENSURE IAS directly but through a Service Provider.
- Ensure IAS owns the entire content of the website and reserve the right to update/remove this content/data anytime without any prior notice. Please note that ENSURE IAS holds no responsibility for incorrect or no longer correct content and thereby excludes liability for any losses resulting from such wrong information.
- Further, ENSURE IAS has every right to take legal action on students who misuse information available on the website.
- ENSURE IAS treats all personal data obtained via internet and our website carefully and confidentially so that no physical/mental harm is made to the person using our website.
- Personal data will be kept secret, privacy will be respected.
- ENSURE IAS reserves the entire right to modify/amend/remove this privacy statement anytime and without any prior notice or reason.
- Information contained here creates no contract/agreement between ENSURE IAS and any user visiting the ENSURE IAS website or providing / identifying information of any kind.
Arbitration and Jurisdiction
- In the event of any dispute, the High Court, Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction to the case and subject to condition that any of the party shall be entitled to refer such dispute to the sole arbitration of the Director, ENSURE IAS, Delhi or his nominee who shall decide the dispute according to Arbitration Act and whose decision shall be final and binding on the parties.
- In case, the nominee of the Director, ENSURE IAS, Delhi fails to act as arbitrator, Director may change the arbitrator, the person so nominated by the Director will proceed further in the arbitration from the stage the previous nominee has left the arbitration.